BC Blueberry 3-Course Meal Kit *SPECIAL ORDER SEE DETAILS
Local Food Supply Co. has teamed up with another Abbotsford local, the BC Blueberry Council, to create a one-of-a-kind frozen BC Blueberries meal kit! This meal kit is currently available for pre-order and features ingredients to make a 3-course meal - the BC Blueberry Prosciutto Goat Cheese Flatbread, Roasted Yam and BC Blueberry Kale Salad, and BC Blueberry Sauce with ice cream!
All you need to have on-hand at home is a bit of sugar and olive oil!
The meal kit ingredients include:
- BC Grown Leek
- BC Grown Walnuts
- Birchwood Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
- Goldsmith Dressing Garlic Vinaigrette
- Holy Napoli Pizza Dough
- 5lbs of Frozen BC Blueberries
- Mt Lehman Goat Feta
- Saputo Parmesan Cheese Petals
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 3 TBSP Olive oil
The best part? When you purchase this meal kit you will receive a sign-up link to attend the BC Blueberries for Dinner cook-along Zoom event on Friday March 12th , 2021 at 6 PM.
Frozen BC Blueberries are a pantry staple no matter the season, and a versatile cooking ingredient that elevate any meal. To celebrate the Fraser Valley and this local blue superfood, BC Blueberries is hosting a virtual cook-along with a surprise Fraser Valley chef! On March 12th, participants can cook along or watch as a local chef leads a demo of all three BC Blueberry meal kit recipes.
There are only 80 seats available, so make sure to claim your spot ASAP!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Pre-order your BC Blueberry Meal Kit at localfoodsupplyco.com and receive it Thursday, March 11th - just in time for the BC Blueberries for Dinner event at 6 PM on March 12th .
- When you receive your meal kit confirmation email, make sure you sign up for the free cook-along event through the provided Eventbrite link to claim your spot!
- Share your excitement on social by tagging @bcblueberries and @localfoodsupplyco.
- Receive your private Zoom link via email leading up to the event.
- On Friday March 12th , attend the Zoom cook-along event with a surprise Fraser Valley chef! Follow along or watch and learn some valuable cooking tips.
The BC Blueberry Council and Local Food Supply Co look forward to helping you celebrate frozen BC Blueberries this winter!
Photo credit to BC Blueberry Council and healthyeatingandliving.ca.